Our photos are our most prized possessions. Our photos represent our family memories ~ they tell our family story, allow us relive treasured moments and keep us connected to friends and family who are far away or no longer with us. Our photos are our legacy!
Americans LOVE to take photos ~ over one trillion every year! Technology has made it so easy to take photos that, not only do we take way more than our parents’ generation, we also have them stored in multiple formats across multiple devices ~ camera, phone, tablet, computer, in the cloud, on DVD. In addition, we have countless printed photos in photo albums and hidden away in shoeboxes and stashes of home movies resulting in photo chaos. More often than not, we don’t even look at the photos we take because we can’t easily access them. Organizing and protecting your family photos, movies and heirloom documents is essential to ensuring that your family’s story can be shared for generations to come. However, managing a lifetime of family photos and memorabilia can be an overwhelming task and with our busy lifestyles we rarely find the time to get the job done.
Why is so important to organize and protect your photos, home movies and heirloom documents NOW? They are irreplaceable ~ once they’re gone they’re gone if they aren’t properly protected. Think about how you would feel if your home suffered a fire, tornado or flood. Would you have the time to grab your photos and historical family documents? Would you even know where they all are? FYI ~ storing your photos on social media sites is no guarantee that they are protected or that they will be retrievable at a later date.
As a certified photo organizer and member of APPO (Association of Personal Photo Organizers), I understand the importance of preserving your family photo legacy and I have the training and tools to help you do so. I will help you collect, organize, protect and preserve your treasured memories so that they can be easily accessed and shared for years to come.
Premium Photo Organizing Services include:
- “White Glove Service” ~ your family photos and memorabilia will be handled with ultimate care
- Premium Scanning Services ~ scanning of printed photos, photo albums, documents and memorabilia is done locally in my studio
- Premium Print and Digital Photo Organizing Services ~ consolidation of digital photos to one central location and organized into a core file system along with scanned printed photos making all your photos easier to find and enjoy
- Media conversion for home movies, slides, VCR tapes, DVD done locally ~ hand-delivered and picked up once conversion is complete; no mailing away your precious memories
- Storage of printed photos in archival quality storage boxes or albums (sold separately)
- Protection and Preservation of photos, home movies and heirloom documents with proper back up solutions (i.e.: permanent cloud storage, external hard drives and additional back up devices)
- Creation of photo albums and photo gifts (priced separately on a per project basis)
CONTACT US for a FREE 30-minute phone consultation