Hi, I’m Gretchen Bender, owner of Creative Spaces Organizing. I’m a certified photo organizer and professional organizer specializing in helping my clients clear the clutter and create a less stressful environment so they can have more time to enjoy the things they love.
Creative Spaces Organizing was born out of my love for creating organized spaces in my own home and helping my friends and family get and stay organized. I have been organizing for as long as I can remember. As a young girl, I would organize and re-organize my closet and bookshelves ~ just because I was always finding a better way to do it. Another little secret ~ I’ve moved 19 times so I have A LOT of practice in clearing out clutter.
As my family’s historian, another passion of mine is creating family legacies. I believe that our family legacy is built by sharing our family photos and the stories they tell and it is the best treasure we can leave for our children and grandchildren. My goal is to help you insure that your precious memories are protected and preserved so they can be shared for generations to come.
When I’m not busy organizing for my clients, I’m enjoying spending time with my husband and two teenagers, traveling, reading, shopping, drinking wine with my girlfriends and St. Louis Cardinals baseball!
National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals
- Member since 2013
- Member of St. Louis Chapter since 2013
- St. Louis Chapter Marketing Director 2013-2014
- Member of Virtual Chapter since 2016
- Member of Photo Organizers Special Interest Group since 2016
Association of Personal Photo Organizers
- Member since 2015
- Completed APPO Certification in 2015
- Attended National APPO Conference 2016, 2017
- Attended FOREVER Live Conference 2016
- FOREVER Ambassador
- My Workflow Studio Digital Photo Organizing 2016
- My Workflow Studio Platinum Level II Digital Photo Organizing 2016
Contact us to get started today!