I’m guessing you have landed here because you have photos, probably ALOT of photos, and you are not sure what to do with them….
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the number of photos that you have taken and/or inherited and feel frustrated when you can’t find certain picture?
Would love to reconnect with the photos and videos that you have stored on computers, phones, SD cards, USBs, EHDs, film reels, video cassettes, VHS tapes and DVDs?
Are you concerned that your family photos are in danger of being lost or destroyed?
Are you thinking that there must be a better way to manage your photo collection?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, rest assured that you are not alone and you have come to the right place.
Our photo collections are some of our most precious and irreplaceable possessions ~ they tell our stories, allow us to relive treasured moments and keep us connected to friends and family who are far away or no longer with us. Our photos are our legacy! Managing a lifetime of family photos can be an overwhelming task. However, organizing, preserving and protecting your family’s photos, videos and memorabilia is essential to ensuring that your family’s story can be shared for generations to come and Legacy Photo Solutions is here to help you do just that!
Picture what it would be like to….
- Have your printed photos culled and curated into an organized, chronological collection then digitally scanned to protect and preserve your memories
- Have your newly organized printed photos stored securely in photo-safe albums or storage boxes
- Have your digital photos collected, culled and curated into an easy to access and manage system – including your newly digitized print photos
- Have your home movies, videos, VHS tapes digitally transferred and combined with your photo collection
- Have your family memorabilia and heirloom documents digitized and preserved
- Have your entire photo and video collection securely backed up and protected for future generations to enjoy
- Have your favorite photos printed and framed, displayed on your wall or given as gifts for family and friends to enjoy